The submission commences on March 1, 2017. No entries received after May 25, 2017. will be taken into consideration.
If submitting more than one film, a separate entry form, a separate copy and the accompanying documentation must be submitted for each title.
No entries with incomplete documentation will be taken into consideration:
1. Fully completed entry form (word)
(hand-written entry forms will not be considered)
2. Preview copy of the film. Preview copies must be submitted on DVD only. Films in languages other than Serbian or English must be subtitled in English. Films in Serbian that have entered the competition program must also be subtitled in English.
3. A synopsis (maximum 200 characters with spaces)
4. Two film stills (minimum resolution 300 dpi)
5. A short biography of the author (maximum 200 characters with spaces)
6. A complete cast/credits list (names of director, producer, screenplay writer, director of photography, editor, sound mixer, and details on music)
7. The envelope should clearly indicate that the copy is shipped for the cultural needs and has no commercial value. Otherwise the Festival cannot bear any additional customs charges.
A copy of the film on DVD, printed and signed entry form (only fully completed entry forms will be considered), and a CD with supporting materials are to be shipped to the following address:
Ethnographic Museum in Belgrade
For International Festival of Ethnological Film
Studentski trg 13, (PO Box 357)
11000 Belgrade, Serbia
The accompanying documentation of the film can be sent via email in the form of separate attachments to the address:
Support the Ethnographic Museum through donations, sponsorship or membership in the Associates of the Ethnographic Museum. Support of the public, individuals, companies and organizations, helps us enlarge and restructure the museum, organize exhibitions, improve conservation, and develop educational programmes.